Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be my Valentine.

For Valentine's Day, Matt and I decided to take a little road trip up to the snow. We packed a lunch and some hot chocolate, bundled up, and hit the road. We headed towards Susanville, and only about 20 minutes outside of Chico we found snow. I was so excited! We found the perfect spot to pull over and play in the snow. Here are a few pictures to share...

I think he was trying to throw a snowball at me.

My headless snow angel. Sad.
Matt and our first snowman.. err snowchild.. my fingers were too cold so he turned out to be a wee little guy.


After we headed back we enjoyed a night of our favorite things, pizza, junk food, and staying warm and dry inside away from the freezing rain. Perfect day.
Happy Love Day, love!

4 comments:

Loren and Kathy said...

Great pictures! So glad you could enjoy the day together! Just think next year you may not have to drive to the snow, depending on where your at. The snow may be at your own doorsteps! Happy Valentines Day!
Luv,
Mom Warta

Proudfoot Family said...

If it's snow you want you can just head our way :) Glad you had a great day together.

jen........ said...

just thinkin' about beth's comment to you two yesterday?? the love you two share will never surprise me or be a question in my mind...i do know in my heart & in my spirit that it's the forever kind. altho life & circumstances change, pray together everyday & work hard to never let what you have with eachother now wither away...yours is the love God intended for two people. i love you.........mom too

Brian and Angela said...

I am so glad that the two of you had such a wonderful day together. I can't believe how much snow there was...Good Valentine Day memories.