Monday, April 13, 2009

'Tis the season...

...for weddings!! If you know me, you know I have an abnormal love for weddings. I still read through my Bridal magazines. I stalk the wedding aisle at Target. I have asked Matt to marry me again on more than one occasions. I cry (like a baby) when I see wedding vows exchanged on TV. Fortunately for me I have been able to get my wedding fix from our friends, Joe + Andrea and Steph + Sam who are both getting married in the next month and a half!

Is anyone else’s fridge starting to look like this??
(those are mostly wedding invitations)

It must be the stage of life we are in. :)
Can’t wait for your big day guys, and all the pre-wedding festivities!!

4 comments:

jen........ said...

this is cute : ) .......still think "wedding planning" is your calling!! you'd be great at it, ash!! love you : )

Tiffany said...

haha! I tell Billy we have many more "vow renewals" in our future so I can plan more weddings! :)

Loren and Kathy said...

You've always enjoyed fairytales!! I think that weddings are just big girls "tea partys" with a handsome prince at your side! Glad to see you blogging! Now if I can get mine updated! Thanks for the card that was waiting for me at my crash pad! Ya, my 6mo. probation is complete!! You were one of my biggest cheerleaders!

Luv u tons!
Mom

Brian and Angela said...

I was just thinking about your wedding almost 1 year ago. Can you believe it? I started watering the orchard a few weeks ago to green it up a bit like it was on that beautiful summer day last June. You and Matt gave our property so many fairytale memories. Thank you for such an unforgetable gift.