Tuesday, May 12, 2009

School's out for summer!!



Yesterday, Matt Graduation from CSU Chico!!

I really don't think I could be any more proud of this guy. Matt, I feel so blessed to have been by your side through all your schooling endeavors. You are the most commited and passionate person I have ever met. I am truly amazed at how dedicated to school you are, and how much time and effort you put into everything you do. That is true in every aspect of your life.

I will be honest, I can't wait for a summer of no homework!!


3 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Congrats Matt!!! Another CSU Chico Alumni...that makes 3 of us!

jen........ said...

awesome girlie...love this!! i am soooooo proud of you matthew...you are sooooo smart!! love you both so much...........mom too!!

Brian and Angela said...

Congratulations, Matt & Ashlie. It truly took 2 of you to get this far. Neither one could not have done it without the other. We are so proud of you both!