Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer is finally here..

I admittedly considered skipping this cabin blog altogether. Primarily because you and I both know that if you are looking at this blog, you have probably already stalked my sibling’s blogs who have had plenty of pictures to go around. However, I just couldn’t bring myself to do that, so here are a few of my favorites from our relaxing week in LaPorte. This family vacation is one that I look forward to every summer for fifteen years now, and it really does break my heart to leave. Anyways, if you want more pictures, feel free to look at all my family’s blogs on the right hand side of the page, as if they haven’t already, I am sure there will be plenty of pictures to enjoy. :)






2 comments:

Proudfoot Family said...

So, why's Kate wearing a Michigan hat ? :( This could be bad!

jen........ said...

so cool ash...love to see the pics!!
glad u guys got to finally relax after the past couple of months of lots going on!! love ya...mom too!