Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We left our hearts in San Fransisco...

So have I mentioned that we really love San Francisco?? :) My sister and her boyfriend (whom we all grew to know and love this past week) mentioned that they would like to take a trip to the city before they head back to NY. Matt and I agreed that he had to visit San Francisco on his first trip to California, so Saturday morning we all headed to the bay area. This time we were so excited to show a first-timer all our favorite sites to be seen.

Can anyone tell me what is special about this house??


The Musee is one of my FAVORITE places in the city! It right on the wharf and full of old arcade games, some of which even survived the San Francisco fire. But the part that I absolutely love love love...


Who doesn't love photo booths?!


What kind of kissers are we?




Let me tell you, that scary masked man is even stronger than he looks. Don't be too hard on yourselves boys... that guy was made of steal. Who can tell me what movie HE is from?





The weather was absolutely perfect, so we headed over to Crissy Field for some of the best Golden Gate snapshots you can get.

And a quick drive through Chinatown on before the day was done.
Such a fun day.


4 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

That's one "Full House!" ;)

Leah said...

I think it is from the movie Mrs. Doubtfire?

Loren and Kathy said...

It's a "Full House".........I know because it was you & Kate's favorite show for years! What a beautiful city to spend with the one you love! We enjoyed the Blackberry Pie & Ice Cream with you when you came home!
Luv,
Mom

jen........ said...

i know, i know..."princess diaries"
what a fun day for you guys...looks like matt #3 fits in quite well!!!!
& ash...pretty pedicure : )