Monday, August 31, 2009

(our new) home sweet home.

Matt and I are finally all settled into our new home, and we are really loving it! I thought we would share a few pictures with everyone..

The kitchen

Here is the living room, and our bedroom back in the corner.



So there you have it! It's nothing fancy but its nice and cozy for just the two of us. :)


Also, here are some pictures I snagged of Matt getting ready for classes. He was less than enthusiastic when I pulled out the camera, but he cooperated with me. He looks so handsome in his shirt and tie!



and scrubs...


6 comments:

Proudfoot Family said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were in a van down by the river :) Super cute. Can't wait to see for ourselves!

Loren and Kathy said...

Love it....love it!! Thanks for the pictures. It's every bit as cute as it looks! Love the pictures of Matt........yes, he is quite handsome. We are so proud of you both! Luv u!
Luv,
Mom Warta

Leah said...

How nice and exciting!

Sandy McClendon said...

Your new home does look so homey and comfortable. It sure doesn't look like you just moved in. It is so nice to see the pictures; helps to feel more connected even across the country. Matt does look very handsome dressed up, but I like the scrubs too. Many blessings. Love, Grandma

Brian and Angela said...

Your home is so adorable. It so fun when you can have a fresh start in a new place! Thanks for sharing!

Dawna Dutra said...

Your apartment is adorable - nice and new! I love peeking into your lives now and then.